- Yves and Clotilde Julien
- have been actively involved and instrumental in Central Coast olive
They have extensive experience planting, growing,
and harvesting olive trees, and marketing olive oil for the last 14 years.
They have completed the UC Davis Master Millers class and have
direct experience as olive oil millers since 2004.
They have completed the International Olive Oil School course
in olive oil quality assurance
and received training from the Food and Drug Branch of the
California Departement of Public Health on good manugacturing practices for
the food industry.
- Charles Schryver
- is an industrial engineer with extensive equipment design and
He is dedicated to producing organic olive oil.
- Denise Schryver
- is an accomplished en plein air artist and gallery owner.
- Millie and Jack Bogdanovich
- are retired teachers and financial supporters of MOW.
We don't have
extensive expertise where olives and growing olives are concerned,
but help Yves and Clotilde of Olea Farm with their annual Open House
and work with them at the Paso Robles Mainstreet Olive Festival.